From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Zeph
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 12:39 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 VFO A/B

It’s obvious that these is a strong difference of opinion on how the A>B
Button should work.

Rather than one group shove THEIR idea of how it SHOULD work down the other
group’s throat it would seem that Elecraft would be well advised to
terminate this discussion and make this user-configurable.

73--→ Dave, W9ZRX