    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of *Phil and
    Christina
    *Sent:* Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:23 PM
    *To:* Reflector Elecraft
    *Subject:* [Elecraft] Problems with K3 s/n 1826

    I just finished building my new K3 (all except the 100W amp that
    awaits final checkout). The rig seems to power up OK, but returns
    error messages when I do the Synthesizer Calibration. It returns
    Err VCO with E 00374 data and/or ERR VC4 with E 00039 data. I
    checked the seating of the oscillator, the KREF3 and KSYN3 modules
    and the three TMP cables, but the results are the same. What is
    going on and what can I do? Thank you.

    73,

    Phil Shepard

    NS7P