Ralph Parker wrote:
During construction of #1823, I was cautioned many times to protect the end
of the TMP cable coming from the 'Aux RF' BNC, so it wouldn't short
anything during alignment.

Now that I'm about to drop the KRX3 into the chassis, there's hardly a
mention of this cable, and nowhere to connect it.

I guess I expected two antenna inputs to KRX3, and the ability to switch
between them at my pleasure. It seems to be an either/or situation.
Am I missing something?

Incidentally, the 'bumps' along the edge of the KRX3 PC board don't come
anywhere close to fitting into the holes. All they do on #1823 is distort
the sides of the KRX3 case. I think I'll remove them. Comments?

This was discussed recently - see:

http://n2.nabble.com/Low-tech-lighting-td1301496.html#a1301953

ignore the first message (note, people; please don't start a new thread
by replying to a message from an old one and changing the subject line -
it leaves false thread references in place)

    ~Iain