Hello Ralph:

See the section headed, "Auxiliary KRX3 Antenna Input" in your KRX3 manual
on pages 22 through 26 for full details for choosing the installation you
want and how to install the connector and cable if you want the AUX RF input
from the back panel. It sounds like you made it through that part okay.

Connection of the cable to the KRX3 RF module shown in the pictorial diagram
of all the cables Figure 43 on page 36 and the connection is detailed in the
installation procedure (first step on page 37) detailing what to do as your
drop the module into the K3.

Ron AC7AC