David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

> No, but it makes sense that the K3 knows whether you closed the dot or
> dash paddle and therefore probably stores this as a digit, perhaps 1
> for dit and 2 for dah, zeo for space?
>
> Ok Wayne/Eric/Lyle - I want to know now - how do you store the Morse
> in the memories?

I wasn't too bothered about being unable to program the memories with a
straight key, although that would make it possible to use a computer keyer
to program them, which somebody might find useful. No, I just thought having
the TX Decode available for straight keys would be a nice aid to improving
one's sending.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham