Yes agreed, but I guess they can't decode for the same reason.
I use an MFJ Morse decoder to tell me if I'm sending crap - it's not good and badly sent Morse, but since I want to know if I'm seeing good code, it's ok
--
Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and
pretty soon you have a dozen.