Honestly I find changing bands very fast once you use the 0-9 memory
locations to store the bands into them and do a little bit of
remembering with your noodle.  I find the radio a pleasure to work
with and the user interface works quite well.  It just takes
adaptation to.  This brings up the old dog new tricks cliche...  Some
just don't like having to remember or learn anything new.