I don't know if we're talking about the same diode.

The broken diode is not in the bridge used to measure fwd/rfl power.

I'm talking about D3, connecting the output of the buffer op-amp U2A to the
RFDET/DATA pin on P2. I don't know what it's for (what is RFDET/DATA ? I don't
have the K1 schematics right here).

I suppose I'll use a low-drop schottky, like 1N5711,

thanks to everyone for the advice

73,

matthias HB9EGM