Don,

I tested the transformers T3 & T4 at their solder pads for continuity and
they were all about 0.1 ohms and I checked them through the full set of
windings that are connected and got 0.2 ohms.  I also checked the number of
turns, etc. and found nothing wrong.

On the LPF sections I was only able to use the "K2 Cheap & Dirty" method and
I can get signals through all bands up to 20 meters.  From 20 meters up,
there doesn't seem to be enough signal in my 40 meter inverted V antenna or
there is something stopping the signal through the LPF for those bands.

Should the antenna provide enough signal to more than click in the
headphones?  It certainly does on 80, 40 & 30 meters.  Any more suggestions?

Ron