I have just released version 1.4 of KComm, my free GPL logging program
developed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers only. Both
Windows and Linux versions are available.

This version does make use of (and therefore requires) the latest K3 beta
firmware.

The main additions in this version are:
- can be used as a logger for Fldigi for Windows. (Linux version already
supported it.)
- with a K3 supports RTTY and PSK31 transmission direct from the keyboard
without a sound card connection (receive on the K3 scrolling display.) Note
that text in PSK31 is transmitted in lower case - this is a K3 limitation,
the text is sent as you type it.

If you want to know more, then the full documentation (20 pages of it) is on
my website. The Windows download is less than 1MB.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3