Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick, and it's only for curiosity's
sake I mention this, but I did not think it was possible to independently
set crystal filter and dsp bandwidth.  As I alter the width control, filters
kick in at the appropriate points, and if I use the XFIL button I just jump
between the crystal filter widths and the dsp comes along for the ride.

Have I missed something?  Or maybe misunderstood what is being said...

73 Stephen G4SJP