Roy Morris-6 wrote:

> I had a senior moment when I asked the question about accessing parameters
> in the KRX3.  I forgot to turn on the KRX3 by pushing the SUB button.

You can also use the S-meter for the KRX3 while pressing BSET in SUB mode to
check gain calibration between your KRX3's 2.7k and 500.  My 500 had
identical gain to the 500 in Main but that might not always be the case.  Of
course this also assumes you've done the KRX3 S-meter calibration first.

73,  Bill