I just received the 2007 ARRL 160 1st place Single op QRP WY section
certificate...
The K2 does its best every day...
And I don't even have the better antenna up.... yet. (again)(dog gone wind
anyway)
Thanks to everyone responsible, and to all the good ears that make this
possible.
C U in the next test...
Listen for the "other" signals on the bands... not just the KILLER signals...
and the K2 does that very well.. indeed.--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy