Just checked my RTC for correct time. Has been running a year now and
was only 2 min.- 8 sec slow. Not bad....

            73  Gil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Terry Schieler
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:34 PM
  Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Real Time Clock Display

  I have had the clock displayed on my K3 since day one.  Today I noticed that
tapping DISP only rotates between the VFO B Frequency readout and the current
date.  Went into CONFIG and TIME and the clock was still set to the second.
I'm sure it's something simple I bumped somewhere along the line.

  Any help would be appreciated.  Direct preferred as I get the reflector in
digest mode and on a different computer than this one.

  Thanks.

  Terry, W0FM

  K3/100 #474