Mine has been gaining a little over 1 second a month. I had assumed that the RTC used the TCXO as a time base but it doesn't. It has its own oscillator.

73
Rick Dettinger K7MW

On Nov 23, 2008, at 7:36 AM, Gil Cross wrote:

Just checked my RTC for correct time. Has been running a year now and was only 2 min.- 8 sec slow. Not bad....

            73  Gil
----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Schieler
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:34 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Real Time Clock Display

I have had the clock displayed on my K3 since day one. Today I noticed that tapping DISP only rotates between the VFO B Frequency readout and the current date. Went into CONFIG and TIME and the clock was still set to the second. I’m sure it’s something simple I bumped somewhere along the line.

Any help would be appreciated. Direct preferred as I get the reflector in digest mode and on a different computer than this one.

Thanks.

Terry, W0FM
K3/100 #474