-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck - AE4CW
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:24 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [K3] [Elecraft] Loud audio blast on power up

Shep, sorry for the late reply; I've been traveling.

In the K3 Utility under View, check Advanced Mode.  This will display a
check box labeled *Always load DSP data tables*.  Also, be sure to check all
the appropriate boxes for loading the Firmware modules.

This is the solution Gary provided back in March.  Hopefully, it will work
for your problem now.

Chuck, AE4CW

Chuck-
I have the same problem. It started with V2.57. How do I reload "data
tables" ?
Thanks
Shep - W2BSB

I had this problem long ago; a reload of the firmware AND the data tables
cured it.  The trick was the data tables.  Thanks to Gary at Elecraft.

Chuck, AE4CW

<