Hi Phil & Greg

That it works with the K3 is a good thing, I have been using one
incarnation of Logic or the other since Logic 2. For the most part
what I want is to be able to log automatically with the band & mode.
If it didn't work, I'd have to look around for a different software
and hope it would successfully import my Logic data into it.

Logic uses FoxPro still and I've not found FoxPro to be very user
friendly and to me it has always seemed quirky if not buggy. Dennis
seems to be happy to continue to program with FoxPro and I suspect
the issue is more with FoxPros limitations.

Dennis can be quite self directed at times. I suspect if he had a K3
to work with he would make the necessary changes to permit the whole
suite of options Logic contains to efficiently work with the K3. I
suppose without his having a K3 to do command testing with, he is
just guessing and doesn't want to waste his time or some such. He is
indeed a perfectionist with all the grief that sometimes entails.

A side note; one thing I've come to understand, the guy has integrity
& walks the walk. His Sabbath is on Saturday and he had an indoor
booth at Dayton. He closed down all of Saturday because he refused to
work on that day, no matter how that impacted his sales.

Since there appears to be some issue with the spotting functions, I
suspect he wants to do the right thing with the K3 & Logic interface.
If nobody sends one to him to work with, maybe once I get my K3 I
will send mine to him to play with for a week or so & I'll use my
trusty Corsair II during the down time. That's probably what he'll
need to get the issues worked out.

Thanks for the replies,

Gary
KA1J