Ordinarily I would agree with you, Julian. The only difference in my case, and the reason I reported it, was that I knew it happened in a relatively narrow window of time and I knew that there was virtually no chance that I had caused it through any legitimate action. I think it bears watching to see whether these are rare and random occurrences or if there is a more systemic problem here.

73
--
Joe KB8AP