To turn on ESSB, bring up the menu item and tap "1" to toggle it on or off.

Burl,  AJ9Q

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil and Christina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3: Trouble getting into ESSB

I must be missing something simple, but I can't seem to get the K3 into
ESSB. I go to the TX ESSB menu item with knob B in the Config menu. The A
display shows "OFF   X.X", where X.X is a BW number between 3.0 and 4.0.
The A knob lets me change the BW number, but I can't toggle to "ON".  What
am I missing?  Thanks,

Phil
NS7P