You may recall me reporting a faulty KXV3 board. I manage to repair the
fault (D5 replaced) and so far as I can tell, the board is once again fully
operational - everything worked superbly in CQWW CW anyhow. In the meantime,
Elecraft kindly sent me a replacement board and I have informed them of the
situation. I can offer the repaired board to anyone that would like it.

If you would like the board please let me know. In the unlikely event of a
mass response, names go in the hat.

No cost within the UK. Outside of the UK, postage at cost.

Cheers,

Terry

G4MKP