There is another caveat with the TLM-103 others have alluded to &
that is the off axis response. If you're not using an amplifier,
you'd be OK but the cardioid pattern of the 103 accompanied by the
off axis response will pick up the blower noise from the amplifier
quite clearly.

I use a pair of 103s for my vocals and a Neumann KM84 modified for me
by Klaus Heine for stringed instruments when I'm making a CD. Even
the 84 has too much off axis response to be a great mic with the 103.
A KM85 which has a much narrower cardioid pattern would be better
suited but I wouldn't choose it as a first choice.

If you are going to experiment using an existing 103 or similar mic,
I would be sure to have the cardioid null be aimed directly at the
amplifier to reduce that amplifier noise (but that mic will
accurately reproduce the reflected noise in your shack, including the
reflected blower noise).

I suspect the Heil microphone sold by Elecraft would be prety close
to as good as you'd get. I have the Heil HC4 element in a HM5 stand I
bought from heil when I visited his studio back in 1982 and that
element gets stellar reports on SSB.

Gary
KA1J