The main receiver offset is -.97 but the new 2.k filter is marked -.93.
My question is are these a match or did I get the wrong part?

I think you may have received the wrong filter. At this point, I'd install the new filter in the KRX3, but set the Main and KRX3 offsets to -0.95 (split the difference). 20 Hz is not going to make a practical difference in any operational sense that come sot mind.

You can check with Aptos to see about swapping the filter. If the new filter is in the KRX3, it will be the easier one to swap out later.

Sorry about the error.

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment and use out of the KRX3. If you have a second antenna, or a length of wire laying around that you can pretend is a second antenna, you are likely to find Diversity reception a real eye-opener (or is that a band opener?)

73 and Happy Holidays,

Lyle KK7P