From: "aa1o" <aa1o.ra...@comcast.net>
Date: Saturday, Dec 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Subject: [Elecraft] k3 matching filters
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

I received the KRX3 and the DVR today and am  about to upgrade my k3. I am
using the 2.7 if roofing filter in the main unit  and requested and paid for a
matching filter for the sub receiver.
The main receiver offset is -.97 but the new 2.k  filter is marked -.93.
My question is are these a match or did I get the  wrong part?
I would like to know before I install things  because I would like not to have
to redo the installation if the part is wrong.
-Bill AA1O
k3 287
k2 1740