Hi John, Phil and others,

..... Maybe they'll be offered by Elecraft .....

Elecraft does offer replacement screws, allthough not (yet) as a
"complete" set. Look on the "Spare parts and Mod Kits" order page under
"Miscellaneous". You find "FLTSCRKT" with 10 screws for a dollar. It says
"for K1" but they are the same as the K3. I ordered a set some time ago to
replace some on my K3. The pan-heads are there too.

73 de PE8E, Ron
K3/100 #00201
K3/10  #01201

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:17:19 -0800
> From: John Sims <n...@sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Panel Screws - I'm Not Alone

> Yet again, from tonight's reflector digest:
>
>> So - Now after two mod processes plus installation of the KRX3, my
cabinet
>> screws are starting to show a little wear.  Maybe Elecraft should offer
a small kit that just includes replacement cabinet screws (top-and
side-cover
>> especially) for those of us who keep taking our K3s apart.
>> Phil - AD5X
> Here, here!  Those screws heads are too malleable, a few of yours are
showing wear and tear.  I wish I'd ordered a full set of them -- they're
cheap.  Maybe they'll be offered by Elecraft.

> They did give me better side panel heat sink screws (two) for the K2.
Aptos finally realized the initial pair weren't good for repeated
assembly and disassembly.