Yet again, from tonight's reflector digest:

So - Now after two mod processes plus installation of the KRX3, my cabinet screws are starting to show a little wear. Maybe Elecraft should offer a small kit that just includes replacement cabinet screws (top-and side-cover especially) for those of us who keep taking our K3s apart.

Phil - AD5X
Here, here! Those screws heads are too malleable, a few of yours are showing wear and tear. I wish I'd ordered a full set of them -- they're cheap. Maybe they'll be offered by Elecraft.

They did give me better side panel heat sink screws (two) for the K2. Aptos finally realized the initial pair weren't good for repeated assembly and disassembly.