The  5,000 key strong Straight Key Century Club is out to make this the best
Straight Key Night ever.  We will be on the air with our regular calls and our
third year anniversary special event call K3Y/x.  We support the ARRL SKN but
our straight keys and bugs are busy every day and we have a blast.  See our web
site for more info!
www.skccgroup.com  Membership is free and we have a great time with our antique
keys!

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke