Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 15:18:33 +0100
From: "Frank R. Oppedijk" <f.opped...@avista.nl>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Subreceiver ANT selection doesn't work - always
        uses the AUX antenna
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Hi,

I've just installed my KRX3. All went okay. Although I do have a KAT3
installed, I chose the subreceiver's alternative antenna to be the BNC one.

If I've understood correctly, pressing BSET followed by ANT allowes
me to switch the subreceiver's input between the main receiver's
antenna and the BNC antenna. But, irrespective of whether I've
selected MAIN or AUX, the subreceiver always uses the AUX antenna.

Any clues as to what could be wrong?

73,

Frank PA4N

Dean Straw, N6BV