W3FPR said:
In a related "wish list" item, I would like to have the ability to
switch between 2 antennas, just like the KAT3 does now, but without the
tuner part of the KAT3.  I have all resonant antennas and do not need
the tuner on the K3.

I know I could just add the KAT3 and put it in bypass, but that is quite
pricey for an antenna switch.
So how about a "KAS3" option (K3 Antenna Switch)?

I AGREE WITH THIS 100%.
Of course, it will probably be ~$99, still rather pricey, but much
better than buying a KAT3...and I would not mind being "wrong" on the
price (in the right direction).

de Doug KR2Q