Guess what, I have a cover for my K2, and a cover for the Vibroplex, and they
are both made by Rose, and true
to her word, my bride required I make my op desk look better before I messed
the covers up by exposing them to the desk prior to clean up.
  So.. there they are... doing a bang up job, for what they were intended.
Keeping the not so insignificant dust out of my K2 and key. Made with quality
and delivered quickly.
Thank you Rose, thank you very much!!!--... ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy