And certainly the per pound cost ratio would be improved!

Bruce-W8FU

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WILLIS COOKE
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:29 PM
To: wayne burdick
Cc: Elecraft Reflector; DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL
Subject: [Elecraft] Re: KBT3?

Whatever you offer Wayne, be sure that it weighs at least 50 pounds.  If you
have to, ballast it with a couple of cement blocks.  You need to accommodate
the group that really wants a work out and would like a transceiver that
functions as a barbell as well as a ham radio.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ