> In the K3 menu, PTT-KEY should be set to DTR-off? or?

If you are going to do FSK and PTT from the FSK port,
you can set PTT-KEY to OFF-OFF.

If you want PTT from the CAT port for other reasons (other
software) set DTR/RTS in MMTTY's "Radio Command" dialog to
PTT and set the K3 PTT-KEY to RTS-OFF (RTS is more commonly
used for PTT by other software - e.g. N1MM Logger,
WriteLog, etc.).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV