Ralph K1ZZI wrote:

> I only use one serial port here running FSK/MMTTY under N1MM and it
controls my K3 perfect (FSK D).

What do you mean by "controls", Ralph? Can you change frequency from the
computer? Does N1MM have frequency information from the radio?

If so, I would love to know how you are getting the FSK data to be
transmitted to the radio without using another port (either another serial
port, or maybe a parallel port using EXTFSK).

If not, and the only radio control you have is PTT and FSK keying (but no
frequency control), then you are missing out on some of N1MM Logger's best
capabilities and features. The second sentence in the N1MM user manual is:
"You really won't be impressed without the radio connected" - that's how
important the software's author thinks those features are.

73,
Rich VE3KI