A minor "usability" issue...

Tapping NOTCH once engages "auto" mode, then a second tap goes to
"manual", then a third tap turns notch off. That's all OK... except when
I tap once to "auto", then, a short while later, the lid who was
throwing a carrier goes away, I tap the button again, and expect it to
turn notch off, but it still cycles into manual mode, requiring a
further tap.

Sooo... perhaps if auto mode has been engaged for more than a second or
so, a single tap could turn notch off, instead going to manual mode?

Actually, thinking about it some more; maybe manual mode should only
come into play on "hold" instead of "tap"?

I imagine other would have different preferences, though....

Comments?

     ~Iain / N6ML