This is very interesting and useful. It looks a little bit like a Borland app
but I expect it is not.

I am currently sweeping my 2.7kHz filter but I expect the limit will be the
phase noise of the synth. I may try using my 10MHz reference instead. I
found a gain of 100 was about right for my K3 on 28MHz with -30 dBm input.

While the program is excellent there are one or two issues I have noticed.

The first time I tried the linearity check I had the volume up - loud
mistake!

It takes a very long time to sweep a filter this way, it may be better to
implement some form of variable sweep based say on the difference between
the last value. One tends to want detail in the passband but not so much in
the stopband.

One thing we are missing is phase response (AM/PM), I would be interested to
know if there is any way to measure this with a sound card.

There are a few rough edges, it is easy to crash if you enter nothing into a
checkbox that is not explicitly checked. The stop button does not always get
enough attention paid to it. (Application->ProcessMessages ?)

Mike