> It seems to me with all the feature requests people are looking
> for a custom radio and wanting the rig to do everything for them.
> ... If you don't want to hear the band between characters why are
> you working QSK? Why request a "feature" that could cause serious
> problems down the road.

So, Kevin, I take it your against the idea? :-)

> Name one other HF rig, any price point, which does "ducking" while in
QSK.

I think there are none, which would give Elecraft a differentiator in
the market.  Adjustable Soft QSK, only from Elecraft!

> How about if we have the Elecraft rigs turn the coffee pot on
> while we're showering in the morning?

Or we could have them digitally record our voices, scan the band for us,
switch from RX to TX between code elements, decode received and
transmitted CW, auto tune our antennas or even auto zero-beat a CW
signal.

- Keith N1AS -
- K3 711 -