> The K3 is an excellent receiver so don't cripple the receive
> chain with a poor soundcard - get a quality soundcard such as
> the Rigblaster and you'll know there's nothing better you can
> do.

Unfortunately the RigBlaster series of interfaces are not soundcards
nor do they - as far as I know - provide any receive interface.  They
are essentially a transmit interface that provides isolation and
switching for the mic line.

If you are getting started, connect the line output from your
computer sound card to the Line In on the K3 and connect the
Line Out of the K3 to the Line in on your computer soundcard
and have fun learning all about PSK31.  If you don't want the
Windows sounds getting from your computer to the radio, consider
one of the interfaces with a dedicated USB soundcard, radio
control (CAT interface) and other features in one box.  Such
devices are made by several companies - I'm partial to the
microHAM products (www.microHAM-USA.com) but then I distribute
them in North and South America.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV