>New K3 owner's manual available; now discounted for existing K3 owners...

Tnx, Wayne, I've been waiting for this.

I would like to request that when new software is released that contains
additions or modifications to the CONFIG menu, that the complete CONFIG
menu (not just the additions) be made available on the website for
substitution in whatever manual version we have. That way, the important
(and easily forgotten) MENU information will all be together in one place.

VE7XF