        From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Lee Buller
        Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 8:48 PM
        To: Elecraft Reflector
        Subject: [Elecraft] IO Issues with K3

Running the 160 meter contest.  Lost connection with the rig from N1MM
logger.  Cannot re-establish connection now with anything included the
k3 utility.  I wonder if RF got to something?  Running the Prolific
drivers and the USB adapter.  Changed ports.  Turned off and on CPU and
associated USB hubs, cycled the K3....nada.  Any one have an idea?

Lee

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply. If you
don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it. If you
can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some
Common Sense. Is Common Sense divine?