Thank you all for the great suggestions. The rest of the installation
went well except for one hitch that Bill had mentioned about the tabs on
the KRX3 PCB. In my case, I tried to get it to fit but found that all of
the tabs running from the front to back (right and left sides looking
from the front of the K3) were offset by almost 1/8" to the rear. All of
the other tabs (front and rear) matched just fine in the shield. I filed
the side tabs down and everything fit FB.

The setup went without a hitch and I'm sitting hear playing with it and
wishing I had a vertical outside right now to play around with some
diversity reception ;-)

Thanks again for the suggestions and hopefully this thread will help
someone else down the road.

73,
Dave W8FGU