Now - Its time to end this thread and its related cousins.

I try to let everyone get their core comments in before ending threads
like this. Once I see 20+ posts in a 24 hour period though it is getting
close the the threshold for closure.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
Elecraft list moderator, therapist and general playground monitor.. ;-)
===