I found while assembling my K3 that the crimp connectors that go on the
circuit breaker were not crimped well. They pulled out very easily. I
replaced them. I go from 14.3 to 13.7 on the front panel voltmeter display
at full power out. I see no worse than -31db 3rd imd on my old HP analyzer.
It hasn't been cal'd in a while but my other rigs are about the same except
my old Ts-830. Of course it's better. I love that rig. But I can't seem to
get the cat interface to work.
Randy
K8RDD