I have an XG-1 Receiver Test Oscillator which I must have accidentally
zapped with RF somehow (I don't know when) because the output resistors
R6-8 were fried.  I replaced them, as well as R4 and R5, C4 and the
transistor.  The slide switch in the output tests ok.

When I turn the XG-1 on, I can very faintly hear its signal, so it appears
that the oscillator is working, but the output level is nowhere near what
it should be. Voltage at the top of C3 is 1.23 volts.  Anyone have any
ideas where else I could look?  Elecraft tech support was helpful but
ultimately gave up.

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily
www.conteststations.com