> If you know what caused the problem, it's fairly simple to undo
> anything in
> the K3 (e.g. tapping METER while in CONFIG gives you the default
> setting for
> most parameters).  I believe the question was how to recover if you get
> yourself into an unknown state and don't know how you got there.

I <believe> the original question was if you turn the wrong knob in the
CONFIG mode and change a setting when you meant to move to the next item in
the menu, is there an easy way to 'undo' the change you've just
inadvertently made. If you haven't "tuned" many settings, yes, just tap
METER and put it back to default. If you've made a recent backup, sure you
just restore the radio. <IF> it's an easy programming mod to store the
current state of a setting so an undo key could pop it back if you bumped
the wrong knob it <might> come in handy for someone. It's not a big deal,
just a suggestion.....

Adam - ka7ark