Good point.  The Utility will let you snap a baseline of your rig
settings, today.

What may be easier to use also is, upon finalizing your settings on the
K3, you snap the baseline of the config via the Utility.

Time passes and you screw up your K3 config.. you get it out of wack and
want to go back (or more important know exactly what you changed between
then and now)..  I'd rather see the Utility give you a display or file of
what the deltas are between the last known baseline and current.

No sense in sifting through two lists of all-config terms and look for the
diffs.  Let the Utility do the 'diff -bu baseline current | less'

The Was/Is deltas on current-screwed-up K3 and last baseline of K3 may
reveal just a very small handful of attributes (config settings) that are
deviate.

This capability should be in the Utility, and it (as well as every other
function in the Utility) should be a plugin so other ham radio
controlling software can make use if it in their interfaces...  Just a pet
peave of mine. No API to the Utility... snort huff puff grumble.