Dear all,

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the reflector list that has
taken the time to answer my questions.  It's this level of support and
interaction that I really appreciate and enjoy.  This reflector group played
a huge role in helping me decide what my next rig should be, and that is the
K3.  I now know that if I should ever run into a problem with my radio,
someone will be out there willing to help.  With that said, I'm going to
place my order first thing tomorrow. and after that, the hard part of
waiting for the UPS delivery man begins. :-)

73 and thanks again!

James KC2UEE