Hi Ted,

Out of curiosity, what broadband antenna are you planning on using?  I am
thinking about purchasing the AOR LA390.  It's a bit on the expensive side,
but from its design, should work well.  Here's a link:

http://www.aorja.com/pdf/LA390.pdf

Do a search for AOR LA390, and you'll find the US based retailer for this
antenna.

73,
James KC2UEE