Hi All,

     I just finished building and installing the KIO2 and AUX2 Mods and
while dong the testing on page 11 (second from the bottom) ". Connect the
(-) lead ... positive to pin 8 of U1 on the KIO2 board. You should see a
negative reading of between -6 and - 12 VDC"     I show positive  5.02v and
I am not sure how to proceed. I counted the pins from pin one left to right
top to bottom. Firmware ver. 2.04 & 1.09

FYI this K2 was a K2/100 and the KIO2 was installed with the amp. So the
control board mod on page 10 was done when I received the rig. I removed the
amp and now use the K2 as QRP. I am installing a new KIO2 kit so that I can
eventually install the amp in the EC2 or 100w Tuner as well as have pc
control capabilities.

Any help is appreciated . Thanks!

Damon-W4HDM-K2-#473