  From: Walter V. Gilles
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:32 AM
  Subject: [Elecraft] K3/100 Assembly - Initial test & Cals

        Greetings,

        I am just starting the initial test and cals portion of assembly, prior
KNB3 enable and KPA3 installation.  Power-up went fine with no errors.  Before
I start with Synthesizer Cal and move on, is now a good time to update the
firmware to latest release, then do all the cals?  I'm guessing so, but
confirmation appreciated.  Thanks much.

        Walter, N0DZJ