From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Walter V. Gilles
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3/100 Assembly - Initial test & Cals

Greetings,

I am just starting the initial test and cals portion of assembly, prior KNB3
enable and KPA3 installation.  Power-up went fine with no errors.  Before I
start with Synthesizer Cal and move on, is now a good time to update the
firmware to latest release, then do all the cals?  I'm guessing so, but
confirmation appreciated.  Thanks much.

Walter, N0DZJ