Hello to all. I just  bought a used K2/100 last week and am new to the group.
The seller forgot to send the cable that hooks the rig to the tuner, but it is
on its way.  I’ve been sticking with very resonant antennas as I feel my way
through the introduction to the K2. However, I think I may have botched
something up already and can’t figure out how to unbotch it. When I first began
doing A/B tests with my TS 480, a tap on the XFIL/AFIL took me and continues to
take me through the four FL filters. I then began to hold the button for one
second and engage the AFIL filters. They too went through the appropriate
progression with the expected differences in receive audio. However, now when I
hold the button for one second, the screen shows the AFIL filters going through
the same progression, but I detect no difference in the receive audio.  Have I
accidentally done something wrong or does it sound as if there is a malfunction
in the rig? Tnx for
 your help es 73, Tom K3MOV

Tom Baxter